Who is eligible?
You are eligible to make an application to participate in the Ballot if you are:
- An individual aged 18 years or older; or
- A corporation that is registered under the Corporations Act 2001 and has been issued with an Australian Company Number (ACN); or
- A combination of the above.
To apply to participate in this Ballot you must complete and submit the Online Ballot Application at www.sunsetgoogong.com.au.
- You must ensure your Online Ballot Application includes the full names of all persons or companies intending on buying the property.
- The Key Dates and Requirements specify the dates and times during which Online Ballot Applications can be submitted. Applications will not be accepted before or after the applicable date and time specified in the Key Dates and Requirements.
- If you do not have internet access the Appointed Sales Agent can assist you with completing your Online Ballot Application.
- After submitting your Online Ballot Application, you will be provided with a Ballot ID Number by email (or by phone if you have advised the Appointed Sales Agent that you cannot accept email).
You may only submit one Online Ballot Application to participate in the Ballot in total.
Your Online Ballot Application will be rejected if:
- You have already submitted an Online Ballot Application individually or as one member of a combination of individuals and/or corporations that has not been rejected.
- You have provided false or misleading information in your Online Ballot Application.
- Your Online Ballot Application has not been fully completed to the satisfaction of the appointed agency.
- Your personal details specified in your Online Ballot Application do not match your identification or proof of address provided as part of your Online Ballot Application.